Just Labradors banner

Good thoughts for Timber please

2K views 40 replies 38 participants last post by  liveelayne 
#1 ·
We were out of town over the weekend, and the girls were boarded at our vet's from Friday till Tuesday morning. Most of the day yesterday Timber was lazing around, but I figured it was because of the excitement of the weekend. She started with a fever yesterday afternoon and she still has one of 104 today.

I know that they dont board well and sick dogs together, and my two were the only ones there this weekend. The vet tech said she was full of energy all weekend and was always up and excited to see them when they would take her out to exercise. Willow is fine, so I worry what the fever could be. A part of me worries that it is the cancer coming back.

I take her in in the morning and they will do a blood workup and most likely get her on atbx. Most likely we will have xrays done early next week....thats what worries me. It is the one thing I have been dreading...I am afraid of what they will see. Please send all kinds of good thoughts that the fever is just a virus and that the xrays next week will be clear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.