Hello old friends
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello old friends

Pam
    Pam is offline Senior Member

DefaultHello old friends

Skimming through and saw so many old familiar names. I just wanted to say hello to all who may remember me. I was Buddys mom way back. Took me 3 years to get a rescue. Boy was I spoiled when I had Buddy. I can't get used to all these new problems. Things I never had to deal with.
    I hope all of you are well. If any of you are on Facebook, I'm Pam Delee and Buddy is my default picture.
    I posted about shedding in lab chat. I forgot the rules. Sorry. So many problems with Sidney.

Dad of Toby is offline Senior Member

Hi Pam,

What happened to this site? Did everyone leave? It seemed once Facebook came around I left Just Labs. I lost my Toby yesterday. He was not quite 13 years old (I joined Just Labs a few weeks before I got Toby in 2003)....he had degenerative myelopathy and it was his time. I'm incredibly sad. I still have Molly (yellow almost 9 year old lab) and she is doing good--sad with Toby being gone. I also have 2 year old George--he is a miniature goldendoodle. How long has Buddy been gone? I see you are on Facebook so I will look you up. I do remember chatting with you among others on JL....hope all is well! Chuck

BlackDogRed is offline Junior Member

This board changed when it was taken over by a company.

4. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jertom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dad of Toby View Post
    Hi Pam,

What happened to this site? Did everyone leave? It seemed once Facebook came around I left Just Labs. I lost my Toby yesterday. He was not quite 13 years old (I joined Just Labs a few weeks before I got Toby in 2003)....he had degenerative myelopathy and it was his time. I'm incredibly sad. I still have Molly (yellow almost 9 year old lab) and she is doing good--sad with Toby being gone. I also have 2 year old George--he is a miniature goldendoodle. How long has Buddy been gone? I see you are on Facebook so I will look you up. I do remember chatting with you among others on JL....hope all is well! Chuck
    so very sorry for your loss. been there also.

Buckyball is offline Senior Member

Hi!

I happened to pop in today after years! Not sure what happened and why I stopped frequenting Nice to see this forum is still up and running. I have still got my Buck. He's 10 now and a bit arthritic but still as much of a food hound!

+ Reply to Thread