Just Labradors banner

Hello old friends

5K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Buckyball 
#1 ·
Skimming through and saw so many old familiar names. I just wanted to say hello to all who may remember me. I was Buddys mom way back. Took me 3 years to get a rescue. Boy was I spoiled when I had Buddy. I can't get used to all these new problems. Things I never had to deal with.
I hope all of you are well. If any of you are on Facebook, I'm Pam Delee and Buddy is my default picture.
I posted about shedding in lab chat. I forgot the rules. Sorry. So many problems with Sidney.

#2 ·
Hi Pam,

What happened to this site? Did everyone leave? It seemed once Facebook came around I left Just Labs. I lost my Toby yesterday. He was not quite 13 years old (I joined Just Labs a few weeks before I got Toby in 2003)....he had degenerative myelopathy and it was his time. I'm incredibly sad. I still have Molly (yellow almost 9 year old lab) and she is doing good--sad with Toby being gone. I also have 2 year old George--he is a miniature goldendoodle. How long has Buddy been gone? I see you are on Facebook so I will look you up. I do remember chatting with you among others on JL....hope all is well! Chuck

#5 ·
Hi!

I happened to pop in today after years! Not sure what happened and why I stopped frequenting :) Nice to see this forum is still up and running. I have still got my Buck. He's 10 now and a bit arthritic but still as much of a food hound!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.