Just Labradors banner

PLEASE HELP!!!

6K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  DuryLane 
#1 ·
Hello folks….

I have a eight month old Lab that gets out of EVERYTHING we've put her in!!!! WE NEED A REAL CRATE!!! Not one of these spot welded pieces of crap that Petsmart or Petco sells. Been there…done that!!!

Before people ask, yes she gets enough exercise, yes she has been through training (by a Master Trainer and Westminster Champion) yes she we have worked with her with crate training. It just comes down to is she has REALLY BAD separation anxiety.

Could someone please recommend a crate that is actually professionally welded that she can't get out of. She's destroying my home!!!

Thanks so much!!!

#8 ·
Dogmom is right! I have two kennel-Aire crates that have been used through several dogs and they are no worse for wear. The one-inch squares make them very sturdy. I believe they were called the "Commander" series, but I don't know if Kennel-Aire still makes them. If they do, then they are well worth checking out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.