Just Labradors banner

nwlabs just called from potomac

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  nwlabs 
#1 ·
jarrett got a 4th in the hunting retriever class.

#8 ·
I had a great time Laura! Thank you for asking :)

We watched most of Advanced Rally (I wanted to see Linda and Kona) and then we stood around the show ring talking to a few people, and they were taking pictures of winners and I'm pretty sure I got to meet Jarrett (in passing...patted him on the head real quick)

Bought some fun lab stuff from the vendors, and just enjoyed my first specialty. Hopefully next year I'll take the girls with me, and I'll be seeing you there! Oh and next  year I'm defenitely going more then one day!!

#9 ·
Stacey, I wish I had known you were there, I'd have loved to meet you. I tried to get down to see J-man but was too late ( was holding a sweet girl, that had cancer jaw surgery, while her owner walked the novice course). Glad you got to see him.

#10 ·
lcspt said:
Stacey, I wish I had known you were there, I'd have loved to meet you. I tried to get down to see J-man but was too late ( was holding a sweet girl, that had cancer jaw surgery, while her owner walked the novice course). Glad you got to see him.
Linda! I was pretty sure I saw you, but I wasn't 100% and didn't want seem odd (lol) My mom and I were sitting at the edge of the tent closest to where all the dogs were going potty. If I'm right it was you/Kona and there was another choc after you two...I kept looking over at where you were sitting after your run (very nice btw) and Kona was in his portable crate that had patches on the front (CGG, CD, CDX...) and he jumped at a dog that was standing right outside his crate (lol) and you yelled at him.

#12 ·
Stacy, that was us!! Kona is crate protective and will do that if another dog is too close to his space!! But if he is out of the crate he is fine. The dog he snarked at was Susie, the girl that had the jaw surgery. I had met her and her owner a few years ago at the Mid- Jersey Lab specialty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.