Just Labradors banner

LRCP Spring Specialty

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  AbbyandMolly 
#1 ·
I know there was a topic on this at the old boards so I figured I'd make one here.

Who all is going to be there so I can keep my eye out for the beautiful pups?

I'm not sure which day or days I'll be coming to watch, but I know I'll be there at least one of the days

#2 ·
Kona & I will be there on Thursday in the Obedience Rings .......... Open B and Rally Advanced B along with the parade of title holders. Hope to see you there.

#10 ·
AbbyandMolly said:
I'm going tomorrow!!!!!!!

My mom doesn't want to spend all day there so any suggestions on a good time to go??

Ohhh also does it cost to get in??
It's free to get in. You just show up and wander 'round ;D. What are you particularly interested in seeing? If you go to www.lrcp.com, you'll find the judging schedule. It will tell you what's being judged and in what order. Figure 2 mins/dog per class. So if a class has 15 dogs, it'll take 30 mins. Then the next one will start. And so on.

#11 ·
Ya know, I have no clue really (lol) I'd like to see a little bit of everything if at all possible, and maybe see a few of the dogs that are from here :)

I know for sure that I want to check out some obedience trials, and rally because I'm thinking about starting them with Molly as she gets older. My mom is coming and know we won't stay all day so a lot of it depends on her and time.

Here's another good question if anyone knows...are dogs welcome if they're not
competeing or no?

Boy am I clueless...heres some more stuff I'm wondering about. I get how you said that it's about 2min per dog per class, but how do I know the order of the classes and how many?For example on the site it looks like this...these are just the first two off of the 8am Regular Classes.

47 Open Bitches, Black
11 Open Bitches, Chocolate
etc... and at the bottom is the total from all numbers

So are there 47 black bitches and they're the first in that group?

#12 ·
AbbyandMolly said:
47 Open Bitches, Black
11 Open Bitches, Chocolate
etc... and at the bottom is the total from all numbers

So are there 47 black bitches and they're the first in that group?
You got it. In that ring. There are several rings working at the same time.

I'm leaving CT at around 5-6 am and plan to roll in at around 11 am. I will be wearing a green LRC rescue sweatshirt or a Dog Days of Summer t-shirt. I have short dark hair, and I'll have a yellow dog on a leash with me. If you hear someone say LINCOLN! SETTLE! that's me :D :D. I'll be happy to help you decipher things if you'd like!

#13 ·
I think I'm getting it!!! Look out world here I come!!! lol

Ok :) I'm not positive what I'll be wearing yet (lol) probably my I love labs t-shirt and i might wear my lab rescue t-shirt..it's navy blue. We're going to leave no later then 11am and should be there by 12 noon...gotta love living so close

I think I'll wear a white ribbon in my hair cause I do that every now and then.

I think I asked this but for the sake of asking again...are dogs welcome?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.